Imperial London Hotels
- Imperial London Hotels
In joining our team, you’ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family, a family run business with over 175 years of hospitality experience and a unique history.
Our seven hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique the Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms, there is a role here for everyone from Housekeeper to Sous Chef and Shift Engineer to Hotel General Manager.
Whatever role you come and join us as, you’ll be encouraged to grow your skills and experience to reach your full potential in your career. Through our ILH Group Academy, Apprenticeships and management development courses, we will work with you to create environments where success is celebrated, contributions are rewarded, so you can flourish both personally and professionally.
If you are passionate about helping others, love working as part of a team, and can help us to deliver exceptional guest experiences for our thousands of visitors then we’d love you to come and join the ILH family.
Personable - Bring your positive attitude and personality, behave with integrity and treat everyone with respect.
Centric - Commitment to our guests and the community. People are in the centre of everything we do.
Collaborative - We work in collaboration with our community both internally and externally. Socially and environmentally responsible.
Unique – We have a unique history and product enabling us to deliver a dynamic service.
In addition to your salary here are some of the many benefits you’ll receive working for ILH:
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners and restaurant outlets.