Zapp - Transforming convenience retail.
What do we do?
At Zapp, we’re building the future of convenience retail, enabling customers to order their essential items for delivery in 20 minutes or less. We are dedicated to becoming the most consumer-obsessed brand within the ultra-convenience market and beyond.
We aim to delight customers with ultimate convenience, instant gratification and impeccable service. To do this, we operate our own hyper-local stores which stock our customers’ favourite convenience products including snacks, drinks, essential groceries, over-the-counter medicines and other everyday items. Customers order what they need when they need it through our app and our exceptional riders deliver their orders at lightning speed.
What excites us?
Launched in January 2021, we have grown rapidly and will soon be covering all of London and other key European markets. However, growth for growth’s sake doesn't excite us. Instead, we are excited by:
- Creating something that our customers love - delighting them every single time
- Our strong team - a mixture of experienced experts and gritty ambitious fast-learning ‘juniors’
- High performance - if you like hands-on and fast-paced work, Zapp is the right place for you
- Rewriting the rules and raising the bar by doing it right - being sustainable and making positive social impact
- Our world leading investors - including Lightspeed and Atomico, who bring significant funding, sector knowledge, and an amazing network
The Zapp Way ….
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to make every order a ‘Wow’ experience for our customers.
While we do that, sustainability and inclusivity are key to our culture.
You can count on us to do the right thing – from electrical vehicles to ethical work environments.
We have designed our recruitment process to really get to know applicants, test their abilities and look for a match with our Zapp values. However, we believe that this should be a two-way process: we want to ensure that whilst you are the right person for us, that we are the right team for you.
Everything you need at lightning speed - that's a zappsolute promise
Join one of our great teams!
Latest jobs from Zapp
Dark Store Supervisor New
Zapp is a quick commerce startup that delivers groceries in minutes! We are looking for a supervisor to oversee our dark store operations in London.
- Several locations in the greater London area
- 26,000 + Full benefit package
- 20 Jul 2021
- Restaurants, Pubs and Bars