- JW Lees
JW Lees is a family brewery company which was founded in 1828. We are based in Middleton in North Manchester and own JW Lees Brewery, JW Lees Pubs, The Alderley Edge Hotel, The Trearddur Bay Hotel and Willoughby’s Wine Merchants.
JW Lees is a sixth-generation family business which employs over 1,300 people, 140 at the Brewery in Middleton Junction, North Manchester and the rest in our 42 managed pubs, inns and hotels, as well as letting a further 100 tied pubs to our Pub Partners.
Cask beer is at the heart of JW Lees, and we brew eight cask ales as well as three lagers, three smooth beers, five limited edition seasonal cask ales which are available throughout at different times of the year. Willoughby’s is our wines and spirits company, and we stock over 500 wines from all over the world.
Our six values run through everything we do, and we’ll expect that you are…
- Proud: Proud of JW Lees, our people, our pubs, our beers, and our food.
- Savvy: Understands what matters, plugged in to the world and never afraid to admit when we’ve made a mistake.
- Honest: We’ll always do what we say and always be straight with each other.
- Passionate: You’ve got to love what you do, otherwise you shouldn’t be doing it.
- Personal: Giving the personal time and attention to every customer and team member, no-one is a number here!
- Together: True team spirit, no one-upmanship, in it together for the long term, helping all to succeed.
As a key team member of the JW Lees family we offer a fantastic team environment and supported development opportunities throughout your career!