- Ashridge House
It is our people who make Ashridge an amazing place
We seek out smart, creative individuals who are looking for more than just a job.
No matter the location or the role, every Ashridge employee plays an important part in creating beautiful client experiences.
We believe that happy employees make happy clients.
Therefore, we foster a sense of community among employees and a dynamic atmosphere for professional growth whilst working at Ashridge.
Once a royal residence to Henry VIII and Princess Elizabeth I, today Ashridge House is an award winning meeting, events and wedding venue. Set in 190 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, Ashridge House is located in Hertfordshire, only 30 minutes north of London and within easy reach of all major transport connections.
Also home to Hult International Business School and the world-renowned Ashridge Executive Education, Ashridge House is the perfect environment to learn, reflect and to be inspired.
- Vibrant and fun work environment with a distinct event offering and diverse clientele
- Access to career development and growth opportunities
- Proudly organized staff events strengthening culture and core values
- Recognizing success and commitment, we give bonuses for successful referrals and reward long service
Our Core Values
Embracing strong core values is a big reason why we are where we are today!
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Nothing is Impossible
- Attention to Detail
- Client Centric
- Cost Consciousness
We believe personality goes a long way and here at Ashridge we aim to find the perfect fit!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, please APPLY NOW.
Latest jobs from Ashridge House
Food and Beverage Manager
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager Location: Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, HP4 1NS Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager Salary: Competitive salary Are…
- Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1N
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 18 May 2021