INDEPENDENT, INVITING PUBS, RIGHT UP YOUR STREET!
We are delighted you’re interested in joining Livelyhood
We are an established operator of six warm, welcoming and independent neighbourhood pubs. Livelyhood is privately owned, with a clear plan of growth.
Independent, inviting and right up your street, Livelyhood’s neighbourhood pubs are fast becoming South London’s best-loved locals.
The Clapham North, The Mere Scribbler in Streatham, The Regent Balham, The Old Frizzle in Wimbledon, The Faber Fox in Crystal Palace and The Perky Nel in Clapham South are all venues with their own unique charm, yet all of them are built on the foundations and traditions of what makes a great pub: delicious food any time of day, teams who go above and beyond the call of duty, and providing a warm welcome, every time you set foot through the door.
Hospitality is in our soul……We are curious and proud. …..We are committed.
We’re always looking for more brilliant people to make Livelyhood happen.
We strive to gather the very best in our teams – those who have the personality, passion & the publove for the job in hand.
We also have fun, we look after one another and we love seeing our people succeed, plenty have and more will.
For those that want it, we have a committed plan to develop individuals throughout our business.
Our rituals are the foundation of our Livelyhood family and a celebration of who we are and what we offer our customers! We believe in creating a warm and inviting space for our customers, whether they’re our neighbours or a new visitor.
We work hard and passionately, to constantly impress and surprise for every moment you are here. We have fun, we work together and we support each others wellbeing, with trained mental health first aiders in all of our sites. Our apprentice schemes also supports your ongoing development with formal qualifications.
We’re great believers of “the proof is in the pudding,” so enough from us, let some of the fabulous Livelyhood team tell you why they choose to be part of it...
“Livelyhood is a friendly, approachable place, hardworking times but fun times, makes it a good place to work.” Andy – General Manager.
“Seeing how the owner Sarah really interacts with the team and the great recognition of the staff – these are the big differences to other workplaces.” Carlos – General Manager
“After working behind the bar at The Clapham North since 2015, Livelyhood offered me a great career opportunity as Events Co-ordinator for the group, truly standing by their ethos of internal progression” Lorel – Events Marketing Manager
Our Charity Partners
At Livelyhood we're extremely proud of our fantastic partnerships with Only a Pavement Away and The Bigkid Foundation. During the pandemic we collaborated on numberous projects together to give back to our local communities and to the people that need it most and we continue to work closely together, passionate to make a difference.
Our latest project has a real emphasis on substainabilty too - we're totally committed to bringing Livelyhood Publove to people, communities, our suppliers, the environment and our charity partners. It is our amazing Livelyhood people who share these values, that enable us to make this happen.
Joining us means we get to share a load of brilliant perks with you!
- Dining Discount - 25% off food & drink for up to six people at any Livelyhood venue!
- Referrals - Employee referrals for recruiting a friend!
- Livelyhood Get Togethers
- Annual staff parties, sundowner evenings, sports days and more!
- Awarding The Best! Awards Evenings where our Unsung Heroes who go the extra mile are recognised and win amazing prices (nights out, trips abroad to name a few!)
- Pension Scheme - Livelyhood has an Employer pension scheme. All eligible new joiners will be automatically enrolled into this pension scheme after they have been with us for 3 months & will receive a pension pack from our pension provider - The People’s Pension.
- Your Wellbeing - The wellbeing of our people is really important to us so Livelyhood actively partners with the Licensed Trade Charity who can provide you with confidential help, support and guidance. Mental Health First Aiders are also on hand at each of our sites.
- Apprenticeship qualification opportunites across all roles
We are also growning and on the hunt for more neighbourhoods, more unique spaces that excite us and more brilliant people to make this all happen.
Do you like the sound of us? If you do, you’ll fit right in…
Join our team!