Red Mist Leisure
- Red Mist Leisure
At Red Mist Leisure, we offer great potential for career progress.
Red Mist Leisure is an award-winning company, currently operating 10 family-friendly pubs across Surrey and Hampshire; striving to deliver an authentic and genuine pub experience for all to enjoy. We care passionately about our customers and take great pride in their enjoyment, as well as highly value the well-being and happiness of our employees, believing in being open, honest and fair.
We like to have fun at work. We enjoy what we do and take great pride in what we achieve each and every day. Our staff are the most important thing to us and we always want to ensure that our teams are given the support to progress and develop through the right training and mentoring.
What we offer you…..
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Access to Perkbox - offering discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and many more
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- Flexible working and guaranteed Christmas day off
- Clear career path with training and development opportunities along the way specific to your role, leading you towards progression opportunities in the future
- Monthly and annual 'Shining Star' nominations and awards
- Regular in-house employee competitions and social events
- Reduced rate for anyone wishing to join a private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- 3% pension contribution
- Free meals on duty
- Excellent Gratuities
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- £200 'refer a friend' bonus when you refer someone for any kitchen position or management position with Red Mist Leisure (terms & conditions apply)
If you are like minded, hardworking and passionate about great food and drink,
then we would love to talk to you about joining our team.
Latest jobs from Red Mist Leisure
Waiting & Bar Person- The Royal Exchange
Red Mist Leisure
We are looking for a Waiting & Bar Person to join our team at our Royal Exchange pub in the Village of Lindford, near Bordon
- Lindford, near Bordon
- Hourly wage of £6.60 to £9.00 per hour Plus tips
- 19 Oct 2021
- Restaurants, Pubs and Bars