Cliveden's story is one of over 350 years of powerful personalities, debaucherous parties and scandalous affairs.The Grade I listed stately home retains much of the grandeur from its days as a private house, but this is mixed with an approachable and open welcome that instantly puts you at ease. Set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden remains an extraordinary 5 star hotel that has to be experienced.
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Cliveden Dining Room
To drive the Restaurant forward by motivating the team at all times, to increase profitability by reducing costs and wastage whilst increasing spends and business and to improve productivity by improving and maintaining the working environment.
- To take ownership and ensure a smooth running service is implemented and adhered to by all staff members by means of training and supervision;
- To look at new methods which can be utilised to improve standards and provide a consistent service;
- To be confident in the control, purchase and maintain levels and quality of silver, crockery, linen and dining room furniture through stock takes, cleaning rotas and regular spot checks;
- Highlighting teamwork whilst work alongside the Restaurant Manager on recruitment and induction programmes. This will ensure all new staff are settled in and shown all relevant information;
- To be passionate and to ensure that regular training is provided and recorded to ensure ongoing improvements;
- To take ownership for service in the area of the Restaurant under your responsibility during your shift;
- Highlighting teamwork, to assist the Restaurant Manager in the preparation and presentation of training programmes, briefings and SOP's;
- To be aware and confident of your product knowledge of all services offered in the Hotel;
- To ensure that all guests' wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible. Showing passion and pride for the hotel;
- To assist with the Restaurant administration as allocated at the twice monthly Management meetings; and
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the Restaurant Manager and Assistants, showing integrity and discretion.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!