Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury 5* hotels, our grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames.
Cliveden House is set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden remains an extraordinary 5 star hotel that has to be experienced. We are easily accessible by car from Slough, Maidenhead and the surrounding areas.
Food and Beverage Assistant
- To be confident that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Restaurant Manager.
- To be fully conversant with every dish served in the Restaurant and to provide a confident explanation if requested.
- To be aware and confident of your product knowledge of all services offered in the Hotel.
- To ensure that all guests' wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible. Showing passion and pride for the hotel
- To do mise en place, cleaning and service in the Restaurant. Understanding the importance of teamwork and flexibility within your role.
- To take ownership and ensure that all dishes are transported to the Restaurant and that the station is clean and clear throughout the service.
- To be confident to use guests' names at all times.
- To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times using your integrity.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!