Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury 5* hotels, our grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames.
- To be respectful and confident at meeting and seeing off all arriving and departing guests during shift;
- To ensure all arriving Hotel and Restaurant guests’ cars are parked, if required;
- To be confident and intuitive in ensure no guests are left waiting in any area of the Great Hall or public areas for an excessive amount of time without being spoken to;
- To take pride and be passionate about ensuring all public areas are tidy and set up at all times to the required standard;
- To show teamwork and flexibility and assist Reception in peak periods with guest enquiries, issuing of keys etc; and
- To establish a courteous, respectful, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times.
- Please note that a full, clean, UK driving licence is required for this role.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!