Aim of the role:
To assist the Facilities Manager on a day to day basis with all aspects of painting and decorating as required.
- To take ownership and ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Facilities Manager.
- To show teamwork and flexibility: order and collect paint and materials following authorisation from the Facilities Manager.
- To keep stock levels of wallpaper as per the requirements.
- To be passionate in working to a very high standard with a degree of independence.
- To ensure all priority maintenance jobs are completed in the Facilities Manager's absence.
- To call out contractors after liaising with the Duty Manager in the Facilities Manager's absence.
- To be able to respond to changes in job priorities at short notice. 8. To be confident in completing any other reasonable task as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- To be passionate in attending necessary training sessions or staff meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!