Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury 5* hotels, our grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames.
Cliveden House is set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden remains an extraordinary 5 star hotel that has to be experienced. We are easily accessible by car from Slough, Maidenhead and the surrounding areas.
- To show teamwork and flexibility and help with linen deliveries whilst ensuring the correct stock is delivered;
- Assist in the monthly stock check;
- To be confident in assisting the cleaning of all laundry on a daily basis, towels, sheets, duvets, robes etc and put them through the Iron Press when required;
- To take pride in delivering clean and collect dirty linen for all areas of the hotel;
- To complete any additional day to day duties as and when required;
- To take ownership and ensure that the Laundry is kept clean at all times even behind machines, wipe top of washing machines and dryers;
- To hoover the pressed machines out and clean the air vents;
- To hoover the laundry floor and mop also do the linen room; and
- To tidy the linen room and put towels in correct places and clean under the shelf.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and are looking to work with an incredible team, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!