The Poachers Pocket is a traditional English public house set in beautiful Mendip countryside. Ideally located for visitors to Wells, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole and the Bath and west showground the Poachers is the perfect venue to relax and enjoy hearty homemade food and award-winning ales.
The “Poachers” is located just off the A360 only 3 miles from Shepton Mallet.
The Poachers Pocket is a quintessential country pub with roaring log fire in the winter and a beautiful garden for the summer. Nestled in the beautiful Somerset countryside the pub is very popular with locals and visitors to the Mendip area. The pub has gained a good reputation for the quality and consistency of the food and drink offer and gives a good basis for a new Business Partner further develop the business.
The new Business Partners here will ideally be a chef operators, who have the ability to provide a consistently good food offer and have a passion to dispense our quality cask ales to the highest standard. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to embark on an exciting business venture within the licensed trade.
- We are an independent family business.
- We are a small, hands on team with a wealth of industry experience. You’ll be part of the family, with everyone here to help and provide expertise and support when needed.
- We are proud to be rooted in the South West of England and have a host of beautiful pubs across the region. Our Business Partners rate us, see what some have said.
- Our beers are award winning and we are constantly developing our portfolio, launching special editions and taking on board feedback about what our teams and customers want.
- We live and breathe our company values and pride ourselves on creating positive business partnerships with our tenants. We are a community, we deliver quality, we drive performance, we are leaving a legacy.