Calling all wedding lovers! Do you dream of helping couples plan the most special day of their lives? Then this opportunity is for you!
The Wedding and Special Events Co-ordinator role is a job that's full of creativity, variety and exciting opportunities. When focusing on weddings and special events, managing events is always a people-centric endeavor.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time.
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Free counselling, legal advice, and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us, up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the team.
We are looking for confident Wedding and Special Events Co-ordinator who is able to maximise the pre-booked sales across all venues within the ETM Group, specifically through weddings and special events as the point of contact for all wedding related matters in the business.
Required to take wedding enquiries from booking, to planning, to on the day management alongside our operations and kitchen teams. Support in the booking of other private and corporate events across the group.
The ideal Wedding and Special Events Co-ordinator will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years sales and events experience within hospitality at a managerial level
- Must have prior wedding experience, working in a venue
- Be confident working within a multi-site role
- Proficient with Collins system
- Be fully versed in all manner of pre-booked sales and be proficient at dealing with enquires
- Have a proactive approach to sales and is able to seize every sales opportunity as well as actively search for potential sales
- Have the ability to work independently within a very fast paced environment
- Be skilled at writing proposals and confident in negotiating with all levels of clients.
- Be experience of creating, implementing and delivering a sales and events plan to achieve pre-booked sales targets.
This is a full-time role 5 days a week (45 hours), across some evenings and weekend (depending on weddings).
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.