Prominently located in the picturesque village of Alvescot in the glorious Oxfordshire countryside, this pub has all the qualities that you expect from a traditional village public house. The business is currently run with a high emphasis on their food offer (70/30) but still retains the charm and welcomes drinkers. This is an opportunity for a new Business Partner to maintain and develop on an already solid business
The new Business Partners here will ideally be owner operators with good catering skills with the ability to deliver a constantly food offer. A passion to keep and dispense our quality cask ales to the highest standard. An interest in a local community and willingness to become a key member of the village, engaging with local events and making the “Pub the Hub”
- We are an independent family business.
- We are a small, hands on team with a wealth of industry experience. You’ll be part of the family, with everyone here to help and provide expertise and support when needed.
- We are proud to be rooted in the South West of England and have a host of beautiful pubs across the region. Our Business Partners rate us, see what some have said.
- Our beers are award winning and we are constantly developing our portfolio, launching special editions and taking on board feedback about what our teams and customers want.
- We live and breathe our company values and pride ourselves on creating positive business partnerships with our tenants. We are a community, we deliver quality, we drive performance, we are leaving a legacy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for for information