Chef de Partie
Up to £34,000 PA OTE
ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE…
Eataly London is the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest Italian artisanal food and beverage marketplace.
Consisting of 4 restaurants, 7 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more!
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP the ingredients from that meal from a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and tastings.
As a Chef de Partie, you transform high-quality, unique ingredients into our authentic Italian dishes through preparing, cooking and plating food items in Eataly’s exciting, high-volume, open kitchens.
The Chef de Partie will get the opportunity to work across all 4 of Eataly London's restaurants plus our production kitchens.
- A traditional Italian grill restaurant – Terra.
- A classic, high quality, casual Italian – Pasta + Pizza.
- A marketplace restaurant, complete with fresh food counters – Cucina del Mercato.
- An outdoor restaurant – Al Fresco.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN ‘EATALIAN’…
- Food on shift
- Employee discount
- Chef whites provided and laundered
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Technology loans and gym benefits available
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible venue which provides a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Experience as a Chef de Partie level or equivalent in high volume, high quality kitchen
- Knowledge of fresh food cooking
- Ability to cook to specs and brand standards
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!