We are looking for a Bar Manager to manage and develop our happy and supportive Bar Team. You’ll ideally have a couple of years’ experience as a Bar Manager or General Manager of premium cocktail bar or high volume, high end restaurant bar, coupled with a passion for hospitality and people.
Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants and bars, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). We have been recognised as one of the top companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies every year for the past decade.
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- Free meals when you’re at work,
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
- Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
- Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.