We are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team at Rivendale Lodge Retreat in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. Fantastic hourly rate of £9.80!
This is a seasonal position to work part time hours. This will be 20-30 hours across 4 variable days including weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Food and Beverage Assistant will
- Become a part of our Front of House team.
- Take food and drink orders.
- Assist with clearing and resetting tables within the restaurant.
- Serve food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Be responsible for accurate and efficient stock rotation.
- Be responsible for accurate cash handling, using EPOS system.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the bar and restaurant areas is always maintained to a five star standard.
- Assist with the swift collection of glasses and tableware.
Similar previous experience is preferred. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this role. A driving licence and the ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement (*with the option to cash in a number of holidays per year).
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *Discounts for on the gate tickets and yearly memberships at Chester Zoo, the UK’s largest charity zoo.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- MediCash cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.