Spa Therapist – Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa
OTE up to £27,000 per annum plus £2000 service charge plus excellent benefits!
This position offers optional Live in Accommodation!
What we offer our Spa Therapists: -
- OTE £27,000 per annum plus £2000 service charge
- Live in Accommodation
- Access to our industry-leading development academy which is committed to professionalism through life-long learning.
- Long Service Award - Each year on your annual service anniversary you receive a voucher for a one-night Dinner Bed & Breakfast stay at a Crerar Hotel of your choice for 2 guests
- Discounted accommodation for you, your friends and family
- Employee of the month award
- Recommend a friend up to £250
- Contribution of up to £250 towards your driving lessons
- Birthday holiday
- Pet Bereavement Day
- School Start Day
- Free Health Club Use
- Discounted Spa Treatments
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Perk Box
- Online GP and Prescription Service
- Online and helpline employee assistance programme
Our spas are located in the most beautiful areas of Scotland, we have introduced fully refurbished new spa facilities and concepts along with the latest product and treatment menus.
Would you love creating fanstastic experiences for our guests?
If you are attentive, personable and love creating a fantastic customer experience, you will be a great fit in our spa and leisure team.
We're proud to offer treatments from Scottish seaweed skincare brand ishga – the seaweed is hand harvested in the Outer Hebrides and has an amazing nourishing effect on skin.
You will greet, check in our guests taking the initiative to add a personised experience. Facilitate treatments to the highest of standards in line with the treatment menu at the same time upselling our products.
You will need to have training to a HNC/HND/SVQ level 3 standard or equivalent.
Skills required for the position: Deep Tissue Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Stone Therapy, Swedish Massage, Facials, Product Sales
About Crerar Hotels
Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity. It’s who we are and we have been proudly welcoming guests with exceptional service since 1902.
Crerar Hotels share the spirit of Scotland through our authentic hospitality and values. We have a portfolio of seven luxury hotels and five-star Inns in the Highlands, East Coast, and West Coast of Scotland; Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, Oban Bay Hotel, Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, Thainstone House, Deeside Inn, Golf View Hotel & Spa, and Glencoe Inn.
Working for Crerar Hotels is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle
Bag a Munro on your day off, go sea kayaking after your shift. Due to our stunning locations, we encourage our colleagues to explore the best of our beautiful country and have fun along the way. With supported live-in group accommodation roles and transport, you can make the most of our breath-taking locations on your days off.