Receptionist - Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa
OTE £23,840 per annum including service charge plus excellent benefits!
This position offers optional Live in Accommodation!
What we offer our Receptionists-
- OTE £23,840 per annum
- Optional Live in Accommodation
- Access to our industry-leading development academy which is committed to professionalism through life-long learning.
- Long Service Award - Each year on your annual service anniversary you receive a voucher for a one-night Dinner Bed & Breakfast stay at a Crerar Hotel of your choice for 2 guests
- Discounted accommodation for you, your friends and family
- Employee of the month award
- Recommend a friend up to £250
- Contribution of up to £250 towards your driving lessons
- Birthday holiday
- Pet Bereavement Day
- School Start Day
- Free Health Club Use
- Discounted Spa Treatments
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Perk Box
- Online GP and Prescription Service
- Online and helpline employee assistance programme
What do you have to offer us?
If you love being the friendly face of the hotel and take pride as the first line of contact, then you will be a great fit in our customer-facing reception team. We're looking for someone who excels at creating a fantastic customer experience. Well-presented with outstanding communication skills, you have an excellent phone manner and a passion for great service. A can-do attitude and experience working within the hospitality industry would put you in a strong position.
Your role will involve working as part of the team to deliver high quality service for all guests and visitors to the hotel, including dealing with enquiries and answering phones efficiently. You'll also be responsible for daily banking and working with our hotel booking and CRM databases. Confident and quick to learn about the hotel, you'll be confident upselling its amenities.
About Crerar Hotels
Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity. It’s who we are and we have been proudly welcoming guests with exceptional service since 1902.
Crerar Hotels share the spirit of Scotland through our authentic hospitality and values. We have a portfolio of seven luxury hotels and five-star Inns in the Highlands, East Coast, and West Coast of Scotland; Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, Oban Bay Hotel, Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, Thainstone House, Deeside Inn, Golf View Hotel & Spa, and Glencoe Inn.
Working for Crerar Hotels is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle
Bag a Munro on your day off, go sea kayaking after your shift. Due to our stunning locations, we encourage our colleagues to explore the best of our beautiful country and have fun along the way. With supported live-in group accommodation roles and transport, you can make the most of our breath-taking locations on your days off.