Team Leader at KFC Leeds Railway Station
Pay rate £11 per hour.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Team Leaders to join our KFC at Leeds Railway Station
As a Team Leader you will work a variety of shifts between 6am and 2am
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff.
Requirements for Team Member:
- Team Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.