Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals, and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the well-being of our customers.
We are looking for engaging and passionate Retail Assistants to join our team in the Farmshop and in our Home Retail sectors.
Full-time & Part-time contracts available. Starting salary of £10.00 per hour plus an additional £1.00 per hour (approx.) in service charge. Daylesford is open 7 days per week, so flexibility to work a variety of shifts (including weekends) will be required.
- £10.00 per hour plus up to an additional £1.00 per hour of service charge
- Straight shifts, allowing you a great work-life balance
- Full time and part-time opportunities available
- Daylesford is open 7 days a week, so flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including weekends is essential
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health related wellbeing
- Cycle to work (coming soon!)
We are looking for:
- People with a passion for delivering extraordinary customer service
- First-class communication skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment would be highly advantageous, but full training will be given
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TRULY UNIQUE BUSINESS – WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TODAY.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.