Daylesford has a philosophy that is rooted in nature. Its values are reflected by its people.
Award winning, Daylesford Organic, one of the most famous farm estates and organic producers in the UK, with luxury cafés and farm shops in London and the Cotswolds are looking for an engaging Retail Team Member to join our growing team.
You’ll ideally have worked in a customer facing role before but don’t worry if not, just come with a bright, warm, and welcoming attitude and we will teach you the rest. Our luxury stores feature seasonal produce. We believe that when people eat natural, organic and qualify produce they can really taste the difference. As a Retail Team Member, you will be an ambassador for the Daylesford brand and offer an engaged service to our cliental.
- Competitive pay from £10.35 - £11.00 per hour including service charge
- Both full-time and part-time opportunities available
- At least 2 days off per week (although over-time is available)
- Work life balance
- Contemporary farm shop working space
At Daylesford we support, nurture, and invest in our team members whilst offering a rewarding and welcoming career pathway.
- Development and career progression encouraged
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Company parties including an annual festival
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Access to hundreds of online discounts
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- Bamford 60% discount on skin care range from day 1
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- Subsidised private medical insurance
We would love to hear from you to explore opportunities within Daylesford and tailor your experience to our needs.
DAYLESFORD: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE