DAYLESFORD: Daylesford has a philosophy that is rooted in nature and its value reflected by its people.
Award winning, Daylesford Organic, one of the most famous estates and organic producers in the UK. with luxury cafés and farm shops in London and the Cotswolds. Our cafes feature seasonal farm to fork dishes. We are looking for a passionate CHEF DE PARTIE to join our team.
As a CHEF DE PARTIE, you will be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. Ideally, you’ll have worked in similar fresh food, restaurant, or café environments before or you’ll simply have a passion for good food so that the basics come easily to you.
- Salary negotiable from £11.90 - £13.15 per hour + TRONC
- 5 Straight shifts per week
- 2 days off per week
- NO NIGHTS
- Breakfast, lunch operation with Private dinners,
- 60 – 80 covers
- Open kitchens
- Modern contemporary café setting
What’s in it for you?
At Daylesford we support, nurture, and invest in our team members whilst offering a rewarding and welcoming career pathway.
- Development and career progression encouraged
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Company parties including an annual festival
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Access to hundreds of online discounts
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- Bamford 60% discount on skin care range from day 1
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- Subsidised private medical insurance
We would love to hear from you to explore opportunities within Daylesford Organic and tailor your experience to our needs. Trial shifts available now…
DAYLESFORD: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. JOIN THE SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION.