aylesford- Chef De Partie
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full Time contract, based on 45 hours per week, straight shifts, Salary £27,500 pa. plus approx. £3,500 pa. service charge. Live in accommodation available.
- Training and development to advance your career
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Company parties
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount from Day 1
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Free food and drink available on shift
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Access to hundreds of online discounts
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
As a Chef de Partie, you will be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. Ideally, you’ll have worked in similar fresh food, restaurant or café environments before or you’ll simply have a passion for good food so that the basics come easily to you.
The role will require bags of stamina and you’ll enjoy the fast pace of working in our kitchens. Your natural confidence will enable you to give calm and clear instruction during busy periods. You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
We are open 7 days a week and if you are on a closing shift you will be finishing no later than 10pm most of the times, however, being able to work flexibly is vital
- Execute all dishes as per menu specs.
- Deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- Ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- Assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues.
- Sharing your knowledge and passion for food with your junior staff
- Ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
- Learning about our products/production.
- Comply with the store internal audit requirements
- Highlight H&S matters to your line manager
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.