You will assist the Executive Housekeeper and Assistant Head Housekeeper to ensure the smooth daily housekeeping operations across the Estate.
You will ensure that all guest areas, bedrooms and behind the scene facilities are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness.
You will maintain excellent communication between your line manager, housekeeping assistants and across all areas of the estate.
• Your previous experience will encompass working in a 5* hotel or luxury establishment in Housekeeping.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as Room Attendant or Senior Room Attendant/Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Good literacy skills required, both spoken and written.
• UK/London experience.
• Ideally you will live locally or able to commute to Leatherhead.
You will be energetic and have the ability to work on your own using your initiative and problem-solving capabilities. A great role for someone wishing to utilise their London experience in the countryside.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.