A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Support Chef to join us here at Peach Pubs.
As a Support Chef you should be of Sous Chef Level or above and have your own transport as the role will involve travelling to all pubs across our estate.
Our Pubs are located in Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
The role of a Peach Support Chef is to ensure you support our Executive Chef team where we have Chef Gaps. You could be acting head Chef, accountable for all aspects of the kitchen delivering the menu on the busiest services to the Peach Standard with control and accuracy. You could be supporting the Head Chef with day to day kitchen duties as well as deputising in his absence covering the Sous Chef role.
You should take pride in your work and enjoy helping to develop kitchen teams, while living the Peach Values of Sharing Ownership, Encouraging Individuality, Always Serving the Good Stuff, Chasing Pub Perfection, Hosting it Like Your Home and Striving to Be Peachy. The kitchen teams must also live and breathe the values, when supporting the kitchens the Support Chef needs to lead from the front at all times help to deliver this daily, following all the Peach Leadership habits to ensure team engagement.
What in it for you
- Excellent Benefits Travel and accommodation cost paid for by Peach
- Autonomy over daily specials – your food, your creations
- Full Chef Whites and PPE provided
- Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work. 80% of our Team work under 48 hours a week and we are striving to make this 100% under 45 a week.
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Equal share of the tips approx 5k a year
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Christmas day off – to spend with friends and family
- 40% off Food and Drink in any Peach Pub
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro pub company to be Net Zero by 2023, come and join the race.
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Support Chef who wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.