Kitchen Team Member
At The Abbey, we believe that our kitchen team is the engine that drives our Pub & Restaurant forward. We are looking for team players that enjoy cooking and serving a perfect plate of pub food.
We do require you to have experience cooking food in a busy kitchen. We are offering full and/or part time positions and would ask that when applying you let us know your shift availability.
What attributes does a great chef have?
- It goes without saying. You must have impeccable time keeping and maintain a great attendance record.
- Demonstrate a passion for cooking the perfect plate of food.
- Have very high hygiene standards both personal and professional.
- Be able to follow dish specifications.
- Show initiative and be a quick thinker. We get busy sometimes.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- General cleaning duties you would expect with working in a kitchen.
- Be respectful. We know it’s a stressful job at times and hot in the kitchen, but we need cool heads behind the pass.
What you can expect from us!
- A fair pay rate £11 Per hour
- Room to grow if you wish. Stonegate group is the largest pub company in the UK and we can offer a great training program if you wish to look at a future In hospitality.
- 25% discount off food and drink when you’re not working in all of our venues across the UK including Fever, Shrewsbury.
- Access to reduced cost vouchers and discounts at national shops and theme parks.
- Subsidised food and soft drink menu for when you’re working.
- A present on your birthday
- Regular team incentives
- A safe environment where your treated fairly and with respect.
- Wagestream: The ability to withdraw some of your pay before pay day
- You get to work with a great team!!
If you want to be part of a great team. Apply today and become part of The Abbey team!