Healthcare Assistant - Rectory House
- Sompting, West Sussex
- £8.72 p/h + paid breaks
- Day shift - 8am to 8pm
- Night shift - 8pm to 8am
- Weekend work required
- Full/Part Time opportunities available!
Rectory House nursing home in Sompting is a magnificent period house which has been carefully and sympathetically converted into a wonderful home for up to 41 elderly residents.
The skills you’ll need
Compassion’s the only qualification you need
- If making people’s lives better is what gets you up in the morning, you should come and join a like-minded team at Rectory House. As a Care Assistant here, you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents with reliable, compassionate care.
- And we’re not looking for experience or qualifications: we’ll give you all the training you need. Furthermore, we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your career with us and progress into a Senior Care Assistant role.
- What we want above all are genuinely kind, sympathetic people, who will really get a thrill from enhancing the happiness and wellbeing of our residents. Whether it’s going out of the way to make them feel comfortable and respected, or just taking an interest in how their grandchildren are doing, you’ll be the kind of person who loves to brighten up our residents’ days.
If that sounds like you, we think you’ll love working at Rectory House. We’re part of the Caring Homes, which is one of the UK’s leading providers of residential, nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
Within Caring Homes you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.
- Free or subsidised meals*
Love your job every day. If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now by clicking the links, or apply by emailing email@example.com.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
*Dependant on location