ETM - Sales & Events Executive
We are looking for confident Sales and Events Executive who is reactive to all enquiries and has the ability to seize every sales and events opportunity that comes their way. Someone who is looking for the next step in their career with a company that wants to foster your development would be ideal!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
Aviary is part of the ETM Group, an elegant rooftop bar and restaurant in Finsbury Square, just a short walk from Old Street and Moorgate. Our rooftop terrace offers unrivalled views of London's iconic skyline, the perfect setting to drink and dine.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the team.
We are looking for a Sales and Events Executive who has a proactive attitude to their work and will relish the opportunity to grow their skills in this area. You will have an excellent telephone manner, be of a positive nature and be confident in dealing with all levels of customer.
The ideal Exec will have:
- A minimum of 1 year's sales and events experience in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to grow pre-booked sales and events, from consumer parties to corporate events.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to all situations as they arise.
- Capable in all areas of social media, with good understanding of the importance of digital sales and the levers to positively influence these.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.