Our General Managers work in a vibrant company that’s expanding fast and are trained up for real development & career progression. Want to be part of our family, making sure that every guest who comes through the door gets served high quality, fresh delicious food and leaves with a smile? Then join us here at Tortilla in Bristol's Cabot Circus!
What’s in it for you?
- £30,000 - £35,000 per year
- Amazing bonus worth up to £10,000 per year
- 1000 shares in Tortilla paid as an LTIP bonus
- Paid overtime on a 48 hour contract
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Free meals on shifts
- Win amazing prizes including holidays, festival tickets and more through incentives
- Free burritos and tacos for your friends and family
- No late nights
- Relocation package available
- Genuine work/life balance
- Love your job! 98% of our crew say they love their working day
- Amazing discounts on cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development, with real career progression from General Manager to Operations and beyond!
- Freedom to get involved with new openings
- Opportunity to move between sites and grow with the group
We don’t mind if you’re currently a General Manager, a Deputy Manager or an ambitious Assistant Manager. A good understanding of GP & Labour control are important, as is a passion for food whilst being at your happiest looking after customers and training, inspiring & developing a happy team. It’s great if you’ve worked in a similar QSR environment but we’d also love to hear from you if you’ve spent time running a bar, restaurant or contract catering unit. As long as you love to deliver amazing service then you’re probably our kind of amigo!
- A family of 50+ stores all passionate about serving high quality, fresh Californian Mexican food – with not a single freezer in the business!
- Huge growth plan in the UK and beyond, meaning amazing opportunities for your career development
- A diverse and inclusive company that makes sure everyone is welcome
- Family vibe with epic social events and entertainment funds for each site
- Genuine focus on developing our people – a third of our HQ started out working in-store!
If you’re ready to be part of our amazing family then take the next step in your career and apply to be a General Manager today!