General Manager - Maternity Cover
At Brewhouse & Kitchen we are so passionate about beer we brew our own! With a micro-brewery in every one of our sites this is not your everyday pub manager job. We look for outstanding individuals to manage our brewpubs who demonstrate leadership, passion, fun and integrity.
We don’t serve “ordinary”, big-branded corporate beers as we prefer to brew our own unique, fresh and delicious beers. Likewise, we look for fresh, unique people, favouring character and personality over the average and ordinary.
We hire people from all walks of life and create careers and jobs that are personalised to fit you. We believe happy people do legendary things, here are some of the things that will ensure this will be a job you will love…
- An opportunity to discuss flexible working from the get go
- Quarterly KPI driven bonus
- Industry competitive salaries
- Award winning training
- “Brewhub” - access to over 3000 discounts and cash-back offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Clear career pathways & apprenticeships for all levels
- 28 days paid holiday
- Staff meals on shift/discount plus, much more!
We look for people with
- A sense of creativity, fun, and a passion for creating unique guest experiences
- Leadership skills; putting people first and leads from the front not from the office
- People skills; someone who puts people developer, with experience progressing others
- Commercial skills; a person who is business savvy and knows how to control profit margins
- An attention to detail, never compromising on quality
- Finally, a love for craft beer who enjoys sharing this passion for great food, drink and service
This opportunity will be a 6-9 month contract, to be discussed at interview stage. Due to the complexity of the business, some experiance in functions, multi-floor operations would be beneficial.
We hire people who want to grow, learn and develop, and aspire to be part of something incredible. We always aim to raise our game and beat our personal best and look for like-minded people to join our team. If this sounds good to you, and you fancy a challenge then get in touch!