Business Administrator Apprentice
The successful candidate will provide an effective and efficient administrative support, reception and telephone service to ensure staff and learners receive a professional service. Duties will include:
- To provide administrative support to head office and remote delivery staff.
- Serve as support for head office and the office manager duties including:
- IT Support
- To input and export data and update computer systems as required
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees’ queries in support of the OM regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
There will, from time to time, be other duties or tasks not specifically covered in this Job Description that you will be expected to undertake in order to provide the best possible support to the veterans and to promote the development of the Charity.