Head of Social
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Social Media to join the growing Caprice Holdings team. Caprice Holdings is one of London’s leading restaurant groups, operating a number of iconic sites including Scott’s, J. Sheekey and Daphne’s, as well as the vibrant Sexy Fish in Berkeley Square.
The role will be based out of our Head Office in Fitzrovia, London.
We are looking for an extremely experienced social media professional who has proven experience in delivering market leading social media campaigns, content plans and strategies.
- Management of Caprice Holdings social media team, including Social Media Manager and Social Media Executive
- Delivering high impact, best in class social media campaigns and strategies
- Educating stakeholders on the role of social media in driving the business forward, whilst raising awareness for each restaurant
- Carving out unique social media content strategies for each restaurant, tailored to each unique brand and audience
- Devising and inputting social media strategies into annual marketing plans and campaign documents
- Ensuring Caprice Holdings is established as a market leader in social media across both Instagram and Facebook
- Oversee social media strategies for a number of high-level restaurant openings including Scott’s Richmond and Bacchanalia
The ideal Head of Social Media will have:
- Eight years minimum experience in the social media industry
- Proven experience in a Head of Social position
- Be extremely knowledgeable in all areas of social media, including strategies, content creation, agency management, reporting and budgets
- Be results driven with strong organisational skills
- Be creative, with a keen eye for detail
- Have proven experience in managing a team
If you are looking to work in an exciting, vibrant, and growing restaurant group where there are always opportunities to develop and progress you should apply now.