Set in 184 acres of rolling countryside, White Acres Holiday Park is surrounded by great scenery. It's also in the ideal location for exploring all the attractions of Newquay just five miles from the park and of course many wonderful beaches.
With its countryside location and 13 peaceful fishing lakes, White Acres is the perfect place to fish or enjoy a quiet picnic and stroll around the lakes.
Facilities on park also include a heated indoor pool adventure play area. Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria & Grill and a fish and chip Takeaway. Customers can spend the eveniing in any of the 5 venues across the park and enjoy the evening entertainment.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve.
Your key responsibilities will include;
* To have planned resource schedules in place to ensure the security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
* Maintain a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment.
* Ensure a professional and effective control of site entrances by monitoring anyone on the premises.
* Assisting the complex team by monitoring the complex entrance on an evening and ensuring all guest have the appropriate entertainment passes.
* Overseeing the effective shut down of the complex on an evening/night, ensuring that safety and customer services standards are maintained.
* Maintaining effective records of all security activity with particular reference to investigation of accidents and incidents.
* Conducting effective handovers with the Maintenance Manager and Holiday Sales Manager outlining any queries that have arisen out of hours.
The successful Person will:
* Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
* Have outstanding customer services skills.
* Ideally have experience of conflict resolution.
* Be proven in the effective management and development of a team.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!