Conference & Events Team Member
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Conference & Events Team Member to join their luxury hotel in Central London!
You will earn £11.05 per hour plus service charge!
To succeed as a Conference & Events Team Member you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as an event waiter/ bartender is preferential but not a deal breaker!
- Experience with working with customers in a busy environment
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
What we offer
What’s in it for you as our Conference & Events Team Member:
We are part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a portfolio of 17 brands worldwide - which means global opportunities! Our Conference & Events Team Member enjoys a range of benefits including:
- £11.05 per hour (Part time contract- plus TRONC) and great IHG perks!
- No zero-hour contracts! Minimum 8 hours per week, where you can flex up to 40 hours per week!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores – all the way from retail to cinema
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
But above all you will have space to:
Be Yourself! We support you to be the best version of yourself within your professional and personal life. You will be able to participate in monthly well-being activities, talk to our Mental Health First Aiders and access our confidential colleague support line.
Lead Yourself! Empowerment is key and we want to see you thrive. We want you to lead your career and we will provide you the tools and knowledge to help you get there. Whether you want to become a Mental Health First Aiders, gain Leadership Skills, become a Departmental Trainer or the next General Manager.
Make it Count! Every small or big milestone will be rewarded and celebrated as a memorable experience. Because what you do matters. You matter!
Kimpton Fitzroy London is all about providing a contemporary luxury hotel experience whilst building heartfelt human connections with guests and colleagues – we call it the Stay Human project. What more you ask? We have been named ‘The plushest pet-friendly hotel’, because our heartfelt connection does not end with humans, it is extended to our furry friends. Want to know more? Apply now as we would love to hear from you!
You are always welcome here!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.