Voulez-vous rejoindre une grande équipe?
Faire vous habitez près de Luton?
nous recherchons un agent de service à la clientèle... Postulez dès aujourd'hui
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for coordinating catering operations for Air Culinaire Worldwide (ACW), resulting in outstanding guest service and client loyalty. The Guest Services Agent will actively participate in actions that result in enhancements of quality and service.
Under the supervision of the Guest Services Manager and UK General Manager, the Guest Services Agent will be responsible for providing a bespoke level of guest service while exhibiting a high level of security with information provided by client while adhering to all details. The Guest Services Agent will work with Operations, Network, IT, Finance and Marketing & Sales to consistently deliver an incredible experience to our clients within the Air Culinaire system.
Responsibilities and Associated Duties:
- Contribute to all functions and operations of their respective Guest Services Team.
- Login to assigned phone queue as assigned by management.
- Work on assigned e-mails that are coordinated by management.
- Ensure any assigned orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper note taking of all pertinent information regarding an order.
- Using company software to determine approved preferred supplier for assigned order.
- Ensure any orders that are processed by the GSA are e-filed and coded properly.
- Researching pricing of custom items utilizing company approved websites.
- Call to confirm orders within supply chain globally, follow up on email and notepad in ACES
- Execution of quotes and ensuring you are using all resources to “save” and/or “win” by applying appropriate promotional code/discount as directed by manager.
- Upsell items based on clients requested menu.
- Logging Process Events according to department policy.
- Process Event solutions by following company issued credit matrix and/or involving immediate management support.
- Logging Process Events.
- Perform self QC of orders ensuring accuracy of requested menu items, ensuring all appropriate fees are present and making sure any potential GPQC issues are minimized prior to submitting the order to the kitchen or manager for further QC.
- Making sure that once orders are QC’d and submitted that you are taking the necessary steps to get the order confirmed and closing the circle on the order, i.e. contacting supplier via phone or e-mail.
- Communicate any issues that need to be passed down to management at shift close for communication to subsequent shift personnel.
- Engage Guest Services Manager, Operations Manager, UK General Manager, Director or VP of Guest Services as needed.
As Needed Duties
- Participating in any cross-training opportunities of order entry on diverse client base, i.e. cargo, large cabin and international.
- Participating in meetings with assigned manager as needed.
- Handling of escalated issues direct with the customer, kitchen or vendor as needed – in conjunction with Guest Services Manager.
- Participation as requested in meetings with Guest Services Managers, Network (Bi-weekly), On-Sites (As needed), Customers (As needed).
- Conduct security searches on orders as required
- Participating in meetings to discuss direction/concerns within department.
- Any additional duties as assigned by management.
Measures of Success
- Specific Job Responsibilities
- Stellar Customer Service
- Integrity & Accountability
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Teamwork Commitment
- Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A Level educated or equivalent required, Degree in Hospitality or Culinary Field preferred.
- Experienced in handling client relationships in a business environment.
- Prior experience with catering/culinary operations or hospitality required, including basic knowledge of culinary terms and practices.
- Prior experience in aviation fields a plus.
- Possess exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task during regular business operations.
- Must be capable of professional communication, both verbally and written.
- Candidates will be required to have a full 5-year background check including criminal record and extensive referencing.
- Proficient in Basic Computer Navigation, MS Outlook/Word/Excel
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, record keeping, and proper formatting/etiquette of correspondence.
- Ability to establish priorities daily, work independently, proceed with objectives and resolution of issues.
- 6 on 3 off pattern - mix of early shifts and late shifts. Current shift Pattern is all early shifts, but long term plan is to have a mix of early and late shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- catering: 1 year (required)
- private aviation: 1 year (required)