Chef de Partie
Bar des Pres - Saint-Germain’s most-loved and exclusive neighbourhood restaurant arrives in London Mayfair, showcasing the very best of French – Asian from famed chef Cyril Lignac.
Bringing an acclaimed concept from Paris, our cuisine showcases the best of France and East-Asia. Bar des Pres is chic and refined, and where luxury meets the energy and welcoming warmth of a neighbourhood place. Guests are at the centre of our vision, and the heart of what we do.
Position: Chef de Partie
Salary:£14.75 per hour (£34.5k per annum based on 45 hours) + monthly tronc bonuses
Bar des Pres is offering:
- Flexible working (SINGLE SHIFTS ONLY)
- Highly competitive salary
- Monthly excess tronc bonuses paid out every month in addition to your monthly salary
- Shared tips between FOH and BOH
- Fast-track career progression opportunities for the opening of our second London site
- Amazing staff meals on site (breakfast and lunch/dinner)
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Free online training
- Dining discounts across companies global brands
We are currently looking for talented, passionate and dynamic candidate to join our team as a Chef de Partie.
The ideal Chef de Partie will:
- Manage and train Demi-Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs
- Remain calm under pressure
- Prepare, cook and present dishes
- Adhere to and maintain health and safety checklists and food hygiene
- Be a passionate, efficient and good team player
If you’re up to the challenge and think you could be our next Chef de Partie, send us your CV and let's have a chat!
*All applications must be eligible to live and work in the UK.*