Events Operations Administrator
At InterContinental London Park Lane, we are currently looking for a Events Operations Administrator to join our Conference & Events Team!
Welcome to No1 Park Lane
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
Our Events Operations Administrator :
- Provide excellent wait service during events
- Provide administrative assistance to Head of Events Operations.
- Carry out all administrative duties for the Events department
- Support the Head of Event Operations and C&E Managers in general execution of their daily duties.
- Answer telephone calls into the Events Office and filter these calls accordingly
- Prepare files, purchase orders, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation
What we offer
We are committed to offer and provide our Events Operations Administrator with a competitive salary and a large range of benefits:
- £23,920.00 full time salary (£11.50 per hour) plus service charge!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, and this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata).
At InterContinental London Park Lane, we strive to make international travel more alluring by offering a ‘Slice of the InterContinental Life’:
- We maintain service of the highest standards, intertwined with local cultural wisdom and international know-how
As such, we take our colleagues on a personal and professional development journey to ensure they have the confidence to deliver the best service. We offer a range of self-development resources including personal access to the Headspace app, Mental Health First Aider training sessions all the way to financial wellbeing support. We also offer professional and career development with our IHG Leadership programmes and our partnership with Harvard Mentor.
- We’re charismatic, sophisticated and cosmopolitan…
We deliver a luxury environment to our colleagues by offering wellbeing activities on a monthly basis such as back massages, reflexology and foot doctor sessions. We organise monthly social events and take pride in fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace culture where everyone can thrive and have a place to belong.
- Did you know? We’re the largest luxury hotel brand!
We offer a large range of benefits to support the financial wellbeing of our colleagues; from discounts on retail and various activities over 15,000 stores; our recognition scheme where we provide monetary bonuses and praises for outstanding work; subsidised taxi journey for shifts starting or finishing between 00:00 and 05:00am to worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all colleagues, their friends and family too!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.