Shift pattern: Part-Time, as required
We are looking for someone to join our team.
You will receive a full Health Club Membership!
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £10 per hour, plus a full Health Club Membership!
- This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme
- A great cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Life Assurance (x2)
- 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service
- Great benefits for you and your family
- Day off for your birthday
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Barista include delivering or able to demonstrate customer service excellence. You must be a team player with outstanding communication skills. Catering experience desirable but not essential.
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Making coffees on a traditional machine. Previous experience is desirable.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Are you ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in? If so, we want to hear from you!