We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team at Barnehurst Golf Club on a part-time basis working 30 hrs per week (flexibility is a must).
You will provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to all our guests, ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times
inline with our guest expectations.
Due to the nature of the role, we require flexibility. You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays.
What you will be doing as our Food and Beverage Assistant:
- Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all our guests.
- Ensure that guests are seated and provided with menus promptly.
- Ensure that all guests’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and that exceptional service is always delivered to guests.
- Familiarise yourself with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available.
- Take food and beverage orders and ensure that orders are communicated to the kitchen and bar promptly and accurately.
- Ensure efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders in line with guest expectations ensuring an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times.
- Set up, clear and prompt service tables after use to ensure that guests can be seated in a timely manner.
- Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times and assist with cleaning and housekeeping duties as required.
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times and ensure that any guest complaints and comments are reported to management.
- Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in line with agreed company procedures.
- Assist in the setup and preparation and provide service duties for events and conferences as required.
- Support the kitchen staff as and when required and in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all times.
- Any other duties as directed by the Restuarant Manager.
About our Food and Beverage Assistant:
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident and outgoing personality and an ability to interact with people at all levels. We require flexibility with working hours due to our opening times, and covering holidays/absences.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports leisure then apply today!