Kitchen Assistant - Part Time - 31.5 (Full & Part Time Available)
*All pre-booked Summer holidays will be honoured!
Black Swan Care Group has become a Real Living Wage employer! Our other benefits include:
- £250 Bonus on Completion of probation and refer a friend bonus scheme. (£200 per placement.)
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year. (Based on hours / pro rata.) and enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing Day & Bank Holidays.
- DBS costs paid for by the company.
- Paid breaks and *free meals.
- Fully paid induction and training programme.
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career (Mandatory and specialised.)
- Progression with internal promotions available, across the group.
- Pension scheme.
- Blue light card.
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme.
- Employee Careline with our confidential telephone counselling, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Washing, peeling and preparing food ingredients
- Using equipment such as mixers, special knives and cutters
- Reviewing kitchen inventory and determining what items are needed
- Unloading fresh supplies and organising the stockroom
- Checking sell-by dates and rotating food stock
- Cleaning kitchen appliances, ovens, dishes and pans
- Observing cooking times and correct temperatures
(Please note, we do not offer sponsorships to candidates.)