Uniform Room Seamster
We are looking for a uniform seamster for our new opening in Mayfair.
the right candidate must be skilled and experienced in tailoring, menswear and women’s wear apparel alterations, repairs and re-sizing. Preferably knowledge in fitting/ pinning.
Report: Uniform Room manager
· Re-sizing jackets, dresses, costume pieces and tailoring items to specific staff members in good time
· Hemming and cuffing trousers and jackets
· Letting-in and taking out waistcoats
· Repairing damaged uniforms and costumes
· Altering minor changes in uniform eg. adding and removing trims, button changes.
· Occasionally fitting staff members for alterations.
Apply today and join us as a Uniform Seamster
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the role as a Uniform Seamster