"Great Training, Great Pay, Great People, Great Fun"
- Are you passionate about people?
- Do you feel proud to serve fantastic food and drink?
- Do you have proven experience in a people facing role?
- Do you want to work in environment you enjoy and have fun in?
- Do you want to work for a company that really connects with the staff?
Then we are the company for you!
Turtle Bay is all about capturing the heart & soul of the Caribbean, and is looking for leaders who will make the team shine.
Who we are …
Born from a love of basking in the chilled out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay Restaurant and Bar are all about capturing its heart and soul - Rum, Reggae and Jerk. It's our unique winning combination of our food, drink, atmosphere and crucially our people.
Who we are looking for …
We are looking for leaders who have the availability to encourage our staff collectively into lively, enthusiastic participants in the running of our ‘Bay’ experience. Service our customers to relax and enjoy the sunny ambience of the Caribbean whilst helping our turtles convey the ‘Bay’ atmosphere and experience with our authentic, delicious, mouth-watering Caribbean food and cocktails. You will have the ability to make lasting connections both with your guests and your team.
Essential experience needed:
- Proven track record of managing high volume teams
- Experience working with fresh food
- Experience in busy restaurants
- Commercially aware
- High level of financial understanding
- Ability to work under pressure
We have recently won two major awards, the MCA Retailers Retail Award for Growth Company of the year, and the CGA Peach, Hero & Icon Award or Brand Experience as voted for by 20,000 customers.
We look after our staff at Turtle Bay by offering an attractive competitive package including benefits, training, career and progression opportunities, plus other benefits.
If you feel like you can get down with our vibe then please apply. We would love to hear from you.