£24,000 - £28,000
Socialise while you serve……………
Do you want to work in a lively, vibrant, and fun environment with like-minded people? Then this could be the career/role you are looking for. Our venues division encompasses a number of late-night bars and clubs including Popworld and Walkabout. We are part of Stonegate Group, the largest pub, club and bar operator in the UK so if you join us your career opportunities are endless.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our team to support and assist the General Manager in improving all aspects of the business including: P&L, people, standards, legal compliance, service and brand integrity.
Our Deputy Manager roles are fast moving and ever changing, guaranteed to be challenging and never, ever dull!
- A developer of people
- Results driven
- Motivated and influential
- A great communicator
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 20% of your salary
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed on finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Flexible working hours to suit your commitments
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday