Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
You will be a key role in supporting the delivery of exceptional service within our Bar. You will assist in opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws and napkins, ensuring that the bar has clean towels and glassware. Throughout service you will ensure the bar is well stocked with ice and beverages available for serving. Other duties will include keeping the bar clean and to the required standards, learning about the menu items, taking orders, preparing drinks, serving and clearing tables, opening tabs and processing payments where required.
We're looking someone with a can-do attitude, good communication skills and someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment. Flexibility is important as we are a 7 day per week business. You should also have a good level of physical fitness, not just because you are on your feet all day, but also for transferring drinks from our cellar to the service areas.
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.