Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
Memories of a special food & beverage experience come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you'll welcome our guests, be responsible for delivering top quality excellent customer service, ensuring all food and drinks products are presented to the highest possible standard, providing individualised attention to all guests.
- You'll have a passion for customer service, with your own unique flare, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness with a smart professional appearance
- Proactive and organised, flexible & Adaptable to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.