Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
Memories of special guest experiences come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you’ll welcome our guests, provide drink recommendations with your great knowledge of our offering, and help ensure a seamless overall experience. By tailoring each guest’s experience to their unique tastes, you’ll create memories as delightful as the drinks you’ll serve. Your service, and the upkeep of high standards of all areas of the venue to ensure a clean and appealing location, will encourage increased revenues and great guest feedback.
- Experience within a similar environment with an outgoing, bubbly personality
- A passion for customer service with your own unique flare with strong problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. Proactive and organised.
- High standards of cleanliness and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.