Voco St David’s Cardiff are looking for a Laundry Attendant to join their award winning team
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted façade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. The Admiral at voco St David’s Cardiff is our eclectic restaurant and bar. Our bold flavours draw inspiration from world food cultures and blend perfectly with the best seasonal produce Wales has to offer. The Spa @ St. David’s located in the hotel, offers just the place to unwind and has been voted one of the best spas in the UK. voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings, and celebrations alike.
We are Looking for Laundry who can commit to 30/40 hours a week.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts.
(Including weekends and bank holidays)
We have a great opportunity for a Laundry Attendant who has a passion for doing a consistently high-quality job. As our Laundry Attendant you are at the heart of our back of house operation. You will be handling the daily laundry operation assisting to minimise laundry costs while maintaining hotel and voco standards.
What’s in for you as a Laundry Attendant (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, a market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £10.00 per hour plus great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Exciting discounts available within the onsite Restaurants and Spa facilities
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Your day to day
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience.
What we need from you
To succeed as a Laundry Assistant, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service
- Previous experience in Hotel Cleaning, as room attendant, linen porter, or public areas cleaner
- To build relationships with the back of house teams to keep everything running smoothly
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Laundry Assistant, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK