voco St David’s Cardiff has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Receptionist
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted façade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. The Admiral at voco St David’s Cardiff is our eclectic restaurant and bar. Our bold flavours draw inspiration from world food cultures and blend perfectly with the best seasonal produce Wales has to offer” The Marine Spa, located in the hotel, offers just the place to unwind and has been voted one of the best spas in the UK. voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings and celebrations alike.
We are Looking for Receptionists who can commit to working a minimum of 16 hours
We are paying £10.00 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Receptionists, receive some great benefits:
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £10.00 per hour – plus great IHG perks!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference – we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience from Checking Guests in to assisting with guest luggage every day is different at InterContinental.
To succeed as a Receptionist, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in Receptionist, Guest Relations, Concierge
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- Experience using Opera PMS is a huge advantage
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Front Office Team Member, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.