Do you have a true passion for fantastic service? Are you a sports enthusiast who thrives from working in a vibrant, high volume venue? Do you love working in fast paced venues with a high quality food and drinks offering? If so, we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us , up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Employee Referral Program
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
Redwood (part of ETM Group) is located right next to London Bridge station and it is the latest in ETM's portfolio of ever-growing premium sports pubs (alongside Greenwood, Broadleaf, Long Arm Pub & Brewery and Westwood).
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for a skilled Floor Manager who will be responsible for enabling flawless services, ensuring exceptional customer service, the recruitment and development of the bar team, and input into the management team to help run this fantastic venue.
Our ideal Floor Manager:
- Passionate about genuine hospitality
- A people person who loves to lead by example, train and nurture their teams
- High service standards with a quality background of experience
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence in all areas of the business
- Knowledge of recruitment and team building
- A passion for sports as this is a central focus of the venue
- Experience writing rotas
- Passionate about driving sales
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.